Nourishing the Next Generation
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and muscle function.
- Vitamins C and E are antioxidants which contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamins B12, C, A and D contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Thiamin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and heart.
- Biotin, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin C and Panothenic Acid contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin B12, C and Pantothenic Acid contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Read our Blog
Do you have any questions or queries about ActiKid®? Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page to find out more.