ActiKid® Vitamin D3 Drops meets the UK Department of Health recommended amount of Vitamin D3 for babies and young children in just 0.5ml. It is formulated to support healthy growth in children from 1 month onwards. Health benefits include:
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, normal muscle function and normal teeth.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal absorption of calcium.
- Contains 10µg of vitamin D in 0.5ml.
- Free from colour, taste and odour.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Allergen free.
- No artificial colours or flavours.
- No preservatives.
- No additives, alcohol, sweeteners, lactose, salt, yeast or gluten.
- Like all our products ActiKid® Vitamin D3 Drops are Not tested on animals.
Our customers deserve the best service and the highest quality products. This means being sensitive to consumer needs and utilising the latest technology and research in our pursuit of human well-being.
All our products are manufactured and packaged in the UK to the highest GMP standards.
This article contains general information regarding health and well-being. This information is not intended as advice, and should not be treated as such. You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to advice from medical or educational professionals.